- 175 grms (1 stick + 4 tablespoons of) saltless butter, room temperature
- 1-1/4 glass sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, crumbled, optional
- 1-1/4 glass milk, at room temperature
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 mugs flour, all purpose
- One teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoonful cocoa powder
- 1 handful white chocolate chips
- Loaf Cake Mold, oiled
Beat the butter with sugar until creamy that has a wooden spoon or mixer in a large bowl. Add in the eggs piecemeal, mix. Add the milk and vanilla extract, mix. Add the flour, baking powder and salt in it. Mix before batter is creamy. If sounds best you’ll be able to the hazelnuts at this time. Pour the half of a combination on the mold.
Add 2 tablespoonful cocoa powder into the remaining half of batter, mix. If you like you can add the white chocolate chip in it, stir. Pour the batter into the mold. Starting from the short end of the mold, turn it upside down 5-6 times using the spoon through to the other end. Or if you appreciate you can sprinkle handful white chocolate chips unnecessary:)
Preheat the oven to 375 F (190 C). Place the mold over the middle rack. Bake it until toothpick arrives clean. Wait for quarter-hour, then place the cake on the wire rack to cool it down.