Tips in Kusadasi, Turkey
1. Going to a daily excursion around Kusadasi, things you should do is water, sunscreen, hat and a camera.
2. Most medical centers and hospitals can help you if you have medical insurance. The official of the hospital in Kusadasi also help the emergency.
3. Traffic in Turkey is on the right side of the road. Inside the center, 50 km maximum allowed. The speed limit is 90 km from the city, 130 km on the highway. The roads are generally in good condition on the coastal zone. Seat belts are mandatory. Pedestrians have the right of way at zebra crossing. Also, keep in mind that pedestrians have the priority!
5. Although the flight is not a major concern in Kusadasi, it is recommended that as little as possible with you and store your valuables and documents in the vaults of the hotel. In the case of a theft, call the 155 Help police.
6. Cigarettes are sold in all markets in the city of fixed prices.
7. Foreign newspapers and magazines are sold in some bookstores and newsstands, unlike local newspapers that are sold in all markets.
8. Turkey pharmacies are open during the week except Sunday. If you need a pharmacy after hours of Kusadasi, you can find a list of pharmacies and Sunday night on the window of any pharmacy.
9. The dinner is the most important meal for the Turks. If you are invited to someone, you can bring flowers or a dessert, but not a must. As Turkish people are known for their hospitality, you’ll have to eat everything they offer! So be very hungry before going for dinner at a Turkish friend !!!…
10. When you dine out, you can pay after dinner. Some restaurants include the cost of serving in total. Tipping is not necessary, but advisable.
11. While in Kusadasi be sure to enjoy a Turkish coffee and Raki-Ayran that are the traditional beverages in Turkey.
12. Condoms can be found in markets or pharmacies, so that feminine products.
13. You must be at least 21 years while renting a car or a motorcycle. Driver’s license and passport must rent.
14. If you rent a car, you must bring your driver’s license and car rental agreement with you. In the case of an accident, the police must be notified, even if no one was injured as Turkish law insists on a police report for every traffic accident. Also contact your rental company.
15. While making an international call in Kusadasi, dial 00 (country code) (area code) (7 digit tel. Number) and 0 (area code) (7 digit tel. Number) for a phone call between states.
16. Do not stay in the sun between 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. with no protection. (Cream etc. hat, Sun)
17. Take your city map, while wandering around. Remember to record the telephone number of your hotel if you get lost.
18. You may use minibuses for short distances, which are available during the day until 24:00.
19. The beaches in the center are sunbathing, it is advisable to swim in
20. Although it is not harmful, avoid drinking tap water.
21. Wear clothes you would normally wear in your own country, as you’ll see the same amount of variety in Turkey.
22. If you stay in Kusadasi over 5 days, change your money a little at a time as rates change frequently.
23. Shops in Kusadasi are open weekdays, from early morning to late at night, with no vacation or taking a nap … So you can go shopping whenever you want. But, keep in mind the sun factor in Kusadasi! …
24. Take excursions during your holiday in Kusadasi. It is advisable to visit ancient Ephesus Sirince authentic village and national park with beaches famous.
25. Purchasing alcohol or cigarettes is prohibited under the age of 18.
26. Do not drink and drive because it has very strict penalties.