Reverse peak as tulips to grow in the area of Hakkari. Onion, such as tuberous and rhizome with soil as well as six o rganla many other uses of geofit plants early in spring and autumn in the open near fragile, due to the flashy and gorgeous roses of ornamental plants have great importance in the direction. Especially at the end of winter snow will not disappear from the earth or snow into the spring with the flowering types of people together to resolve the longing for spring as a precursor has symbolic importance. Also, onions, tuber and rhizome underground organs such as the original environment due to other countries to know and easy to transportation live such as the production, economic geofit plants have also been evaluated.
Grows in the mountains of Hakkari Cilo “Ters Lale”, is one of the world’s rarest flowers. In the past, living in the Hakkari region of the water belly Asura’s every morning to spread the ‘crying tulip’, and so desecrate the name of the “reverse tulip”, a very valuable today. Height 75 centimeters , six in each branch of the natural phenomenon of tulip flowers grow the reverse, Cultural and Natural Heritage Protection Council has been under protection.
Our region, like many organic resource potential, in terms of ornamental plants has a rich flora. Especially early in the first spring semester of the people is used for various purposes, such as spices and vegetables, of program, the majority of vegetation are growing decorative plants.
Bulbous vegetation of the rich flora of rare species. To store foodstuffs under Soil mutant bodies, which have the flashy flowers aboveground parts of this plant growing season after completion of the solar yellow. For many years proceed to encounter the onion.
Subject to the necessary considerations in the care Reverse Tulip (Ters Lale):
- Region in the genetic diversity of our flora is discovered
- Leak protection of biological diversity in nature to pull up should be blocked
- Indian manufacturers to allow the production of new business must be introduced to the local people
- Nature protection and biodiversity devastation preventing the production of tissue culture should be done with
- Production quality and amount to be supplied
- Programmed production should be done
- Market network should be established